To apply for the Back to Basics Training Programme, please call us on (053)9237499
Practical Skills training programme for SME Employment.
The Back to Basics Training Programme is a course for unemployed people. The course includes ten weeks of work placement. It has a wide range of modules that will help people determine what type of employment they would like to work in and what they are suitable for. At the end of the training a ten-week work placement role will help place students into jobs that will suit them and if it works out, they may be retained.
The course is also suitable to people considering further education.
- Communication Skills
- Business English in the workplace
- Information Technology for work
- Customer services for shops, bars, restaurants and other businesses
- Reception skills in the workplace
- Interview skills and CV preparations
- Barista coffee making course
Why is this training programme right for me?
- Loads of ability but do not have the qualifications to get the work that suits you?
- A job that does not fulfil you or reflect your abilities and skills?
- Put off applying for interesting job opportunities because you don’t have the qualifications to prove you have the skills?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we might just have the course that suits you. This course uses a very simple training method, which does not resemble traditional teaching methods. Instead, we focus on the huge range of skills that you already have and plan forward from there. The training is carried out in The Enniscorthy Enterprise and Technology Centre where you will work along side new start-up businesses, gaining invaluable skills that they have picked up during their journeys.
The project is aimed at people who are currently unemployed and have no formal training or qualifications. It is suitable for people who started work early in life and have gained enormous life experience and skills. It is also suitable for people who haven’t got ten on the work ladder yet.
Classes run from Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm and 9am to 1pm on Friday and with a one hour lunch break.
If you require further information, please contact:
or call Siobhan at (053)9237499 for more information.